Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Dome

I had a very strange craving on Thursday for American breakfast. I did not know what hit me, but whatever it was, I knew I had to have a piece of that great Americana - sausages, greasy bacon, eggs & big fat pancakes. We did one round at Coffee Bean at the Kuching International Airport (of all places) before we left for KL. That was not greasy enough. It was way too healthy.

So naturally when we reached KL, I was tuned in to anything that might have been even remotely similar to what an American breakfast should be. That's when heaven was suddenly very kind to me.

Yeah baby. Bring it on. Load up the sugar and grease!

It's... so... beautiful... I wanted to cry.

We were in KL, and I guess it didn't matter which DOME we were in since the food is the same any which branch you go to.

What's dome without a dome? I'm sure this has something directly to do with the name of the company. It seems to be like one of those Da Vinci code thingy. Show this to my grandma & she'll think it's an upside down wok.

Nice pose sista.


Dome Club Sandwich with juicy fries. Did I mention the fries were JUICY?


Banana Burst.

And finally, the great grand heavy weight of the traditional American breakfast!

Big fat pancakes almost submerged in thick maple syrup with berries & fresh cheese. Heaven help me!

For franchise food, Dome is actually pretty good and consistent. But our plans for Chillis was totally spoilt because we had too much at Dome. It was about 4.30pm and that was dinner. I will not be eating pancakes for a while after today.

No comments:

Nuffnang Ad