Monday, June 23, 2008

New Category

Hi All,

I have set up a new category called Nee Go Food Shopping. This is a section which will talk about anything related to clarification on ingredients, prices of food, where to buy certain ingredients, wet markets, supermarkets and anything related to Food Shopping.

I have been asked occassionally where to get certain things or how certain things look like. So hopefully this can be a good platform for friends and family to search for certain food items and of course where I can share all my snooping and stalking efforts.

Disclamer: For all future posts here, I claim NOT to have any affiliations with any of the businesses and/or the product items which will be featured in this segment. I am just a regular obasan (housewife) who patronises these places & products because I find them reliable and/or convenient. Pretty Please do not scold or take offence with me if you have any other opinions or experiences contrary to mine. Instead, please feel free to share them with me.

No comments:

Nuffnang Ad