Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sahara at Home

A while ago I wrote about a grill restaurant called Sahara. It's one of the few places in Kuching where you can find good grilled grub.

Well, several nights ago, we had another one of our little get-together-gether with the usual friends at home, and so we ordered food from the same restaurant again.

Look at these wedges. I don't know what they feed these potatoes but they look as prosperous as the BN YBs. I'm sorry lah, can't help it since this week is really filled with election fervour.


Do you like our new blue flourescent Ah Lien table mats?

Any more Lien & they'd be blinking with neon lights.


The fish & chips always taste better right off the frier. But these have been waiting on our table for too long & they became soggy & wrinkly.


But the tartar sauce was excellent. I was basically eating the Tartar sauce WITH fish & chips, and not the other way around.


Oxtail Stew. Gluttony, one of the seven deadly sins. Hey, if you've seen me, you know I can afford it.

And that's not all. There's more my friend. After all, this is Greg & Nee on the Go.

Lamb Shank with the as-good-as-it-looks Mashed Potatoes.


At this point, we were full to the neck. So whatever excess food we're gonna have from this point onwards have to go somewhere else, like into our backs.

Grilled Spare Ribs


Oh, I almost forgot, there was also Thai Pineapple Rice from another place.


The feast was a feat. Basically that nite we had walloped the whole range of livestock known to mankind except for the chicken.

No comments:

Nuffnang Ad