Tuesday, November 6, 2007

When I Got Home From Work...

Today, as I was driving home from work in my car, I wondered about what Nee is whipping up in the kitchen. I can't help it but sometimes my imagination just runs wild. I wonder what kind of animal is she cooking this time & what kind of culinary experiments is she up to.

You can't blame me for being so paranoid. Just look at this. She bought this apparatus a while ago.

I put the red background to intensify the effect heheh.


I mean, what should I be thinking?

They remind me of the ancient Chinese Warriors & their efficient weapons of mass destruction.



So when I got home today, I brought my shoes into the store room as usual. But when I got in there, something was amiss. There was an eerie feeling. Immediately, I caught something at the corner of my eye!



It was The Urn!!!!


All shall revealed to you in due time! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

That could really pass as a movie poster for a horror flick :P

pixen said...

let me guess...1st pic is hook-hanger for ducks,chickens,etc (errr... ) 2nd pic is a Flat Beater, 3rd is Spiral Dough Hook (unless Nee got it from Captain Jack Sparrow's used hook ... :-P ) and lastly {{{ The URN }}} just leave it there,ok! hahahaha. The last time I did something like that, my father-in-law emailed me from EU asking me what the heck was that thing in a glass Jar. He wondered if he needs help from bomb squad to defused my... kimchi...:-D

cheers!

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

hahahaha! greg, u really r humorous!n d post is very good. even made the photo all spooky red..i don't want to eat ur chowcai now.btw, what camera r u using? i like to ask ppl tt when their pics r good :)

Greg Wee said...

Hi Terri,

I'm using a Nikon which sifu CK introduced to me & another friend a while back. We bought it together. Sifu CK, what's the model again? I've got to check when I get home, then I'll let you know.

Thanks you for the compliment but I don't think my photos are any good lah! I'm what you call a lazy photographer. I try to capture in the best way that I can, without playing with any of the buttons & dials. I'm a one finger photographer. I think sifu CK will hate me for that. Isn't that just lazy?

Greg Wee said...

Hi Pixen,

1st pic is hook-hanger for ducks,chickens,etc (errr... )
CORRECT!

2nd pic is a Flat Beater
THAT SOUNDS RIGHT... Nee?

3rd is Spiral Dough Hook
YES, I THINK SO... Nee?

The Urn - Well, it's not kimchi (^_^)

Have you watched Meet the Parents? There was something about the urn.

WHAT IS IN THE URN? YOU CAN DO IT BOYS & GIRLS!

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

either chowcai or moonshine...

Brede said...

lol, okay, i guess those harmless cooking stuff could pass as instruments of toture as well. But think about all the yummy results! from the cooking i meant, not the torture...

Anonymous said...

This is one of the more entertaining entries :P
Ok... So what is it!?

Greg Wee said...

NEE: You know guys...i was going to reveal it but now that i am having fun hahaha..patience my frens....MUAHHHHAAHHHAAA..

Okie the spiral thingy is a hook dough beater for buns. 10 brownies for pixen. the thing is it is HUGE like half of my arm. can do easily 1 kg of bread flour. And guess who bought the whole machine for me?!!! MUAAHHAAAAA....

Nuffnang Ad